DeltaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderation Application (Lol it rhymes )

Go down

Moderation Application (Lol it rhymes ) Empty Moderation Application (Lol it rhymes )

Post  iSpartan Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Hello admin reader! Welcome to my moderator application! :-)
Anyway, I read the instructions very clearly and I would like to actually attempt to become a moderator by sending in this application. I hope you really like it and wish me best of luck! Here we go;

How many hours per week you think you can dedicate to moderating?
How many hours per week would I actually be able to dedicate my time to moderate?
Actually, I can moderator for the following times since school is over (Hurray!):

Monday-Thursday = 2 to 5 hours max.
Friday-Sunday = At the least 3 to 8 hours.

What experience with moderating
I have been hired for numerous games as a moderator. I already understand the control panel (CP) and would not need any help with my duties. My previous experience with moderation is very common. To me, moderation is actually a daily lifestyle ha ha. Many MMO's I have moderated/still moderate would include; Penguin blizzard, Pokemon United Nations, Pokemon adventure frontier (Now closed), Pocket Monsuta, Club frozen, and also a Minecraft server called "Volution" which is no longer active. Moderation is a very simple task that I am capable of handling! :-)

What is your location?
The Union (North America, United States of America, Ohio [OH])

- - - - - - -

Optional questions:

What is your age?
I am at the age of 13 years, turning 14 on July the 13th.

Do you go to school or have a full time job or both?
Yes, I go to school, I am on the merit roll.

Also, yes, I know I am a very young lad. I would hope you would give me a chance to prove to you more then I can speak! happy trails, have a nice day and thank you for taking your time to read my application!

Sincerely,
iSpartan

iSpartan

Back to top Go down