DeltaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderation Application: Elementis

Go down

Moderation Application: Elementis Empty Moderation Application: Elementis

Post  Elementis Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 am

Hello admin reader! Welcome to my moderator application! :-)
Anyway, I read the instructions very clearly and to the best of my ablility and I would like to make the best attempt at becoming a moderator by posting this application. I hope you really like it and wish me best of luck! Here we go;

How many hours per week you think you can dedicate to moderating?
How many hours per week would I actually be able to dedicate my time to moderate?
i can moderate week after week after wook.

Monday-Sunday = the times i go to work are random and are not fixed since it is part time, but the usual is either 5-6 hours if i have work, or around 21-22 hours if i have the day off.

What experience with moderating
Ive been brought into moderatorship and adminhood into a few servers, some where ive been put up for nomination, but left simply as i have gotten bored. i know my commands and duties, and i feel that i can fill the position of a management postion like moderator or admin quite well.

What is your location?
Canada, Alberta

- - - - - - -

Optional questions:

What is your age?
My age is 19, turning 20 on the next 20'th of may.
Do you go to school or have a full time job or both?
i am a graduate, and i work part time at a grocery store.

Also, yes, I know I am a very young lad. I would hope you would give me a chance to prove to you more then I can speak! happy trails, have a nice day and thank you for taking your time to read my application!

From yours truly,
Elementis.

Elementis

Back to top Go down