DeltaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application: Solostampede

Go down

Mod Application: Solostampede Empty Mod Application: Solostampede

Post  Solostampede90 Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:42 am

How many hours per week you think you can dedicate to moderating?

Between 20-30 hours a week is what i will be looking at.

How many hours per week would I actually be able to dedicate my time to moderate?

Between 20-30 hours.

What experience with moderating

I have been involved with a number of MMO games, and have run large guilds, and factions depending upon the MMO. My two most dedicated games were Star Wars Galaxies, and Guild Wars. In each game i ran a faction and guild which both had extensive forums and a large group member total.

What is your location?

Southern California

Optional questions:

What is your age?

I am currently 20 years old, and will be 21 this July.

Do you go to school or have a full time job or both?

I have a full time job (30-40 hours a week), and i am currently on break between college semesters. My other full time "job" is my future wife Smile.

Side Notes:

-I have been playing on this server for a couple weeks now. I have gotten to know some of the staff, and regular players. I feel like there are many area's in which i can help improve on specifically in server organization, as well as building strategies.

-I spent the first year of minecraft running my own server and adding plugins on a regular basis. I never officially released the server to the public, i used it mainly as a sandbox for me and one other friend. I can take my experience, and pluggin idea's and offer that knowledge to you. You may take or leave my advice and experience Smile

Sincerely,
Solostampede

aka

Scott Young

Solostampede90

Location : The little wood house in the middle of a field surrounded by pigs and cows and chickens.

Back to top Go down