DeltaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry postes in wrong forums but I was banned unfairly

3 posters

Go down

Sorry postes in wrong forums but I was banned unfairly Empty Sorry postes in wrong forums but I was banned unfairly

Post  IamCaboose Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Mb was settjng up diamonds for dj so he would be suprised. But I think I might of picked up a few diamonds by accident and he banned me with no warning to put them back or anything. Pleases unban me Sad

IamCaboose

Back to top Go down

Sorry postes in wrong forums but I was banned unfairly Empty Re: Sorry postes in wrong forums but I was banned unfairly

Post  Epikzorz Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Lies. Please do not lie to get unbanned, you griefed many things, including my underwater city in the making. Mb checked it and you griefed it, so he banned you. Don't lie please.

Epikzorz

Back to top Go down

Sorry postes in wrong forums but I was banned unfairly Empty Re: Sorry postes in wrong forums but I was banned unfairly

Post  Solostampede90 Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:26 pm

I am not taking anyones side, but i did see a similar thing happen on another server. Let me explain what is a third option. If you had a house and someone griefed it then they did a block test to see who altered the area... the griefer's name would come up. HOWEVER... if someone came after the griefer and altered the same area, even by placing one block then taking it away, that person (who was not the griefer) would appear as the culprit. I am not saying this is the case, but this is an option, maybe caboose was in the wrong place wrong time. ALSO we can't just assume everyone is telling the truth. Maybe caboose is lying... or maybe MB. No one will know for sure, and certainly not you. When MB runs a check, only he gets to see the info, he cant share it with you, unless you are watching his computer screen.

Maybe he didn't even grief the house at all and someone just does not like him??

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not think i am saying anyone is guilty of anything. I am merely saying that yes, someone was griefing, but we dont and never will exactly know the truth. In my opinion, i say we give caboose one more chance, and if he does end up griefing and it is absolutely clear that he did so, then ban him. ALSO if we give him a second chance, that does not mean we give him an all access pass. He will have to earn trust back again.

Solostampede90

Location : The little wood house in the middle of a field surrounded by pigs and cows and chickens.

Back to top Go down

Post  Epikzorz Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 pm

I don't think we should. When Mb checked, his name popped up in multiple areas that were griefed, he couldn't have been in the wrong place wrong time in all of those, could he? I dont suppose so, because his name popped up every time Mb checked.

Epikzorz

Back to top Go down

Post  IamCaboose Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 pm

WHAT UNDERWATER CITY WTF. PLUS ME AND SOLO HAD A BUISNESS IN PROCESS, WHY WOULD I SCREW THAT UP?!?!?

IamCaboose

Back to top Go down

Post  IamCaboose Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Plus, if I DID greif, WHICH I DONT, It probably would have been a accident, I NEVER TOUCHED A UNDERWATER CITY OR ANYTHING

IamCaboose

Back to top Go down

Post  Solostampede90 Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Epikzorz wrote:I don't think we should. When Mb checked, his name popped up in multiple areas that were griefed, he couldn't have been in the wrong place wrong time in all of those, could he? I dont suppose so, because his name popped up every time Mb checked.

What i was saying earlier... what if MB does not like caboose.... couldn't he have just said his name popped up? My question is did you actually see cabooses name pop up in the area, or are you taking MB's word for it. I am not saying MB is lying, i am just saying don't always be so sure to believe one side of the story. Also The block checker checks a larger area then just 1 square at a time. i think it is a 10 by 10 plot it checks. If thats the case, isn't it possible caboose was building somewhere in that 10 by 10 area? Also was your underwater city near or far from spawn town? If it is close to spawn town, of course Caboose's name would pop up. Mine probably did to in some area's...

Solostampede90

Location : The little wood house in the middle of a field surrounded by pigs and cows and chickens.

Back to top Go down

Post  IamCaboose Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:02 am

Yeah dude I was trying to help sethers under water sponge house but IDK if it was near this underwater thing your talking about

IamCaboose

Back to top Go down

Post  Epikzorz Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:17 am

Dont try to lie. I take a mods word over a griefer's and his friend's. Your banned. Nothing was near my underwater thing. There was glass replaced with cobble everywhere, the city was in the making, there were also many other places that got griefed. Like my house, and the iceberg DJ made outside of my house. So if it is a server, and many places have been griefed and the same guy's name has popped up multiple times, I dont think we should let you back in. If MB didn't like him for whatever reason, then too bad, because I don't know how Caboose could have not only been by my places, but in multiple other places too, who knows, it could have been anybody else, even you solo, I know you probably didn't, but still, your his friend. Stop arguing, there is no tolerance on this server for griefing, so stop trying to go against it and go to another server, your BANNED.

Epikzorz

Back to top Go down

Post  Epikzorz Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:19 am

Oh, and BTW. I know that people, once they're bored, GRIEF. My friend griefs all the time, because hes bored, but on a grief tolerant server, if you want to grief, go there. If I was a mod, I certainly would know who griefed or not, because mods dont just say that somebody griefed without getting proof. Dude, my underwater city is in the middle of the ocean. THERE IS NOTHING THERE.

Epikzorz

Back to top Go down

Post  Solostampede90 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 am

Meh I wouldn't go so far as to say we are friends. Business partners is more like it. And if this was you in this situation i would probably say the same thing. Oh and just because you become a MOD does not mean you magically become a saint. Plenty of griefers have been mods in the past. Even admins can grief. I have seen many things on many servers. You are also making it sound like Caboose had to grief all the places at the same time. Why wouldn't he be able to be at other places? IF he griefed multiple locations which your saying he did, couldn't he have also built in multiple locations? Also if your talking about that weird square in the water right near the dock area and the giant Glass Sphere in the sky... then no your City was not to far from spawn city at all. I am neither for or against you.... and the same goes for caboose. I am trying to bring a different light to the situation. MAYBE... just MAYBE you have it wrong. Sure... trust a mod over anyone else, and soon enough a mod down the road will be the culprit. I don't trust anyone more just because they have a title, but rather by proof of their honesty. Your also saying caboose was bored.... well i find that hard to believe. Like i said we were business partners and we were working on a new faction/server wide company. That would give him plenty to do...

Please don't look at me as an enemy. I trust you, and believe you think you know that caboose griefed. But i won't say i think your right until you give me or others 100% certainty that you are in fact correct in thinking it is caboose. Think about it. If you trust a mod, and they have information none of us can see, how are we supposed to make sure they are telling the truth. This is not necessarily a bad thing. Mods need secrets and so do admins, but that does not mean we trust them always. The best way to stay out of trouble, is to stay away from troubling people, and try to be friendly with all the leaders. The second you become disliked by the leaders, your a target. Anything you do that the leaders don't like, becomes a reason to ban. AGAIN HOWEVER..... I am not saying that is what MB did or is doing, i am just saying it's a possibility, just like it is a possibility that caboose is the real griefer.

Solostampede90

Back to top Go down

Post  IamCaboose Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:23 am

Ok dont believe me whatever, even though I would TOTTALY go in the middle of no where and find something to greif. And who ever said I was bored? Wtf. Solo I hope we talk again since this kid is ruining the buisness since I did NOTHING. Cya solo :<

IamCaboose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down