DeltaCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity Estates

2 posters

Go down

Serenity Estates Empty Serenity Estates

Post  Solostampede90 Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:56 am

I find it kind of funny that all of our main homes are separated and distant from each other. I would like to start a new city, or residential district dedicated to all the members of the server. Not just anybody, but friends, and regulars.

Each person will be given a pre-determined plot of land... by the admins of course. A few building guidelines would be set up.

-Each person must build above ground, and go no deeper than 5 blocks down from the starting level of the city.

-Each person can design their own unique home that suites and defines them

-The entire town would have to have some sort of passcode system so that only the regular server players can get into it.

I also imagine parks and swimming pools would be a part of this suburb as well. We could also build a few cookie cutter, easily upgradable homes, for new members to the server. However, they would have to purchase the home from the admins, kind of like a real-estate market. Or we could designate someone property manager of the estates, and their job is to oversee anti-grief efforts, as well as sell and upkeep the property. The property manager would also conduct routine inspections to make sure the homes are abiding by the 5 block below rule.

Also on a side note, it would be cool if this was a mountain-top estate. Think of Mount Olympus, a high in the sky empire.

Solostampede90

Location : The little wood house in the middle of a field surrounded by pigs and cows and chickens.

Back to top Go down

Serenity Estates Empty Re: Serenity estates

Post  mb31234 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:44 pm

I would join if it got some other people to join.
mb31234
mb31234

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum